Joining and participating in all that the Think in Pictures’ website has to offer requires that we have your agreement to the following terms.
- The website is owned and operated by Think in Pictures Events (ABN 21 536 984 969).
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use any of our services.
- By registering any details with us, you warrant that you are 18 or older and that you are registering yourself or are duly authorised to register on behalf of the person whose details you are entering and you have made that person aware of these terms.
- We provide our services to you subject to the following Terms, which may be updated occasionally, at our sole discretion, with or without notice to you. The most current version of these Terms will always be on this page of the website and will supersede all previous versions. By continuing to use, visit, or browse our website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these Terms.
Note: From time to time within this website or via direct communication, we may require you to accept additional Terms and Conditions. Such instances will be clearly indicated and are in addition to the Terms detailed on this page.
These Terms contain the entire agreement between us regarding all the subjects covered by these Terms.
Access if residing outside Australia
We do not represent or warrant that this website or content contained herein complies with the laws of any country outside of Australia. If you reside outside Australia and access and use this website, you do so at your own risk.
Our obligations to you
We provide, whether regularly or from time to time, the following service(s):
- Online knowledge base
- Email newsletters
- Video presentations
- Online shopping links
- Direct advertising options
- Events and event registration
The privacy of our site visitors and newsletter subscribers and the security of their personal information is very important to us. We hate spam as much as you do, whether in the form of email, snailmail, fax or phone spam and do not allow third-party access to our database.
Newsletter subscribers can unsubscribe at any time by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of each issue of any newsletter or email promotion.
Think in Pictures Events is committed to dealing with your client information with high standards of information security. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption.
Any email or other communication requesting your details, asking you to provide sensitive account information via email, or linking to a website with a URL that does not form part of https://www.thinkinpictures.com.au should be treated as unauthorised and suspicious and should be reported to Think in Pictures Events immediately by contacting us.
What we don’t provide
- We take no responsibility for the content posted on the website, but reserve the right to remove or edit any material posted on the website, at our sole discretion.
- We do not agree to provide any of the services or subscriptions offered forever and at any time and for any or no reason, we may: limit, deny, modify or discontinue the service with or without notice to you.
- Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that all information is true and correct, however, due to the nature of this site, it may contain inaccurate information, whether due to error or omission of the webmaster or third-party providers of information. Please advise the webmaster if you believe that there are any errors or omissions.
- Some hyperlinks on our website may lead to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have not reviewed these sites and have no control over the content of such sites. Connecting to linked sites and/or downloading any information from linked sites is done entirely at your own risk. We make no representation or warranty that downloads from linked sites will meet any prescribed specification, nor do we make any representation or warranty that such linked sites will not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms or otherwise impact upon your computer, nor do we warrant that any goods available via third-party sites are fit for purpose or of merchantable quality or that services available via third-party sites will be provided in a proper and professional manner.
Your obligations to us
- You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us is complete and accurate.
- It is your responsibility to provide and maintain an accurate and working email address, delivery address, telephone number, at all times.
- You agree not to post, email, or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, equipment, or site content associated with our website.
- You agree not to interfere in any way with the servers or networks connected to our website, or to violate any of the procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to our website, the terms of which are incorporated herein.
- You agree not to conduct yourself in an offensive manner while using our service and/or our website, impersonate any other person while using our website, or use our website for any unlawful purpose.
- You agree not to post statements that are illegal, obscene, threatening, vulgar, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable to us or other users.
- You agree not to use a false email address or otherwise mislead us or other users regarding the origin of such content. We reserve the right to remove or edit such content at any time without notice.
You agree that we are free to use any of the comments, statements, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, hints, or techniques contained in communications you send to us, without further compensation, acknowledgement, or payment to you, for any purpose whatsoever. Furthermore, by posting information on our site, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to display, use, reproduce, or modify that information.
- You agree to indemnify us and agree to keep us and our affiliates, licensors, content and service providers, participating publishers, authors, dealers, suppliers, employees and agent indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, notices, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever suffered or incurred by us and our affiliates, licensors, content and service providers, participating publishers, authors, dealers, suppliers, employees and agents by reason of any breach or non-performance by you of any of these Terms.
- You agree not to use our services to transmit files containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other harmful content.
You agree not to promote or engage in pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, spamming or flaming using our services.
You may not assign or transfer your membership or subscription rights to anyone.
Limitations on liability
- The content of our website, and the services we deliver are provided “as is.” If you are considering making a decision based on information on this site which may cost you money, you are in the best position to guard against loss and damage and so you agree that you make such decisions entirely at your own risk.
- Access to the site is not warranted to be uninterrupted or fault free. Our services may be interrupted at any time, or cease operation altogether. We take no responsibility for any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content contained on our website.
- We make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, of any kind about the accuracy, completeness, currency or functionality of the information available via our website. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our website. Under no circumstances shall we or our principals, shareholders, officers, directors, or employees be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through our website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through our website.
- To the full extent permissible by law, we are not responsible for any losses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on our website, or for any conduct by users of our website.
- ln no event shall we, our principals, shareholders, directors, officers, or employees be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of or the information on our website. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
Please note: Where it is not possible to totally exclude liability, to the fullest extent possible, liability is limited to re-supply or the cost of re-supply of the defective services, at our option.
- All content and data included on our website, including but not limited to graphics, text, logos, button icons, and software, is our property, or our suppliers and contributors and is protected by copyright laws. No content may be reproduced or used without express written permission from us and any other copyright holder.
- Trademarks not owned by us that appear on our website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
- Any images of persons or personalities contained on our website shall not be an indication of endorsement of any particular product or our service unless otherwise specifically indicated.
- Most of the images on this website are the property of Think in Pictures Events and are copyright of Think in Pictures Events.
- Please direct complaints about content on our website and article comments to us
- Various graphics, text and links may be provided by third parties. The material may be inaccurate or infringe the rights of third parties. lf you believe any material infringes your rights or those of a third-party, or is misleading, deceptive, likely to mislead or likely to deceive, please write to us providing the following information:
- Evidence of authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, our agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- You should be aware that, under the Copyright Act 1968, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and legal fees.
Right to terminate
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your subscriptions or membership, or the use of our services without notice, at our sole discretion, but we will terminate you membership if:
- You breach these Terms;
- We cannot verify or authenticate the registration information you provide;
- We, in our absolute discretion, decide that you have ceased to use your account;
- We decide to cease providing our service.
You may terminate your membership or subscriptions at any time by removing your details via the unsubscribe facility. This action does not automatically result in the removal of comments you may have made throughout the site, or comments others may make about you or your business. Comments may be removed at our discretion and subject to consideration of the following information you will need to submit to us:
- A description of where the material that you claim should be considered for removal is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- Your reason(s) for requesting removal.
- Notices may be given to you at your last known address or email address. Notices to us can be sent to us via our contact page.
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed according to the laws of Victoria and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Victoria in respect of any litigation that might arise in relation to our website.
- lf any provision of this agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision.
- Refunds are usually processed in the same manner as they were paid.
- Refunds are only paid where specific terms and conditions apply to specific Think in Pictures Events’ programs or any goods or products have been despatched that dictate that a refund is applicable.
- Refund periods will vary depending on which Think in Pictures Events product or program you have subscribed to or registered for and you will be forwarded specific terms and conditions upon registration for each specific product or program.
lf you have a question or concern about these Terms, contact us via email or via snail mail to: Think in Pictures Events, PO Box 948, Bayswater Vic 3153.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Who we are
Our website address is: https://deannaroberts.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Your contact information is not distributed to any outside party whatsoever without your permission. All contact information is stored in the site’s database and is not used for marketing or any other purpose without your permission.