First in Best Dressed
Join us for full day of fashion brilliance, education and shopping on Saturday 2 August 2014!
Here’s another way we want to support SIDS and Kids and we invite you to be a part of it.
We’ll meet first at the Ringwood Club, Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, at 9.30 am and introduce you to the world of fashion and everything you need to know about getting your wardrobe just the way you want it, and at the right price.
Then, we’ll have lunch and head over to Brandsmart in Nunawading for a shopping trip with personal guidance available from the fashion guru, Susan Bosnjak and the presentation expert, Deanna Roberts, should you require it.
We get asked these questions frequently…
- How can I sort out my wardrobe?
- How do I know what colours suit me?
- Why can’t I find clothes that I can fit into?
- How can I save money when shopping so that I don’t buy something and never wear it?
- What can I do to hide all my flaws without looking frumpy?
- I often look at clothes and think I’m too old, too thin, too fat, too young for that… How do I find the best clothes for my body?
This is where we come in.
Attend this playshop and you will learn how to:
- Gain confidence in your own personal style
- Build your wardrobe with the right colours and styles
- Shop on a budget to find the clothes to suit your body shape and image
- Create a winning look every time
- Dress your body shape and your lifestyle
- Choose correct colours to wear and understand how colour can make you look younger, older, larger and thinner – Each person will be colour-imaged individually
We’ll look at why we think the way we do about the way we look and how to change that.
Learn how to:
- Dress to impress
- Build a wardrobe
- Accessorise to change the look of an outfit
- Work with face shapes and hairstyles
- Tie and wear a scarf in a multitude of ways
- Then…. shop with guidance at Brandsmart in Nunawading
There will be prizes, vouchers and a lovely showbag full of goodies for you to take away too.
Your day will be planned like this:
- 9 am registration
- Course delivery
- Morning tea
- Course delivery
- Head off to Brandsmart to shop with vouchers & discount offers
All course material is provided so you only have to bring along a smile, a load of enthusiasm and everything you need to go shopping.
We’ll do the rest. You’ll make your own way to Brandsmart and we’ll meet you there at 2.30 pm where you’ll be able to take everything you’ve learned in the morning and apply it while you shop. We’ll be available until 5.30 pm while you browse, to guide you, introduce you to the retailers, who, with us, will assist in providing you the best advice to suit your budget, plus have some very special offers exclusively for First In Best Dressed participants.
Can I bring a friend?
Numbers are limited to 10 people only. Why? Because you deserve personal attention and dedicated service from two very passionate fashionistas. Bring a friend by all means, but book in early as numbers will fill quickly. $20 from every registration goes to SIDS and Kids.